We are seeking Senior Project Manager
We are strengthening our team and are searching for new colleagues who can take management and execution responsibility and contribute to reach our project goals. The Senior Project Manager will report the EVP Project Development and become part of a creative competence environment in the company. Location preferably to be around South- east Norway.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Act as Project Manager for dedicated Project Developments (early phase / execution)
- Accountable for promoting HSSSEQ and quality mindset as well as commercial awareness
- Responsible for deliveries in accordance with contractual requirements and specifications, in compliance with company policies, schedules and budget
- Establish and manage a cross-functional project team consisting of internal team and multiple sub-contractors.
- Responsible for project scope of work/supply, schedules and financial results
- Daily project follow-up, progress and cost monitoring, forecasting and reporting
- Act as Company representative
Qualifications and personal qualities:
We seek people that are innovative, positive and upright. It is important that you are proactive and challenge the organization constructively. You can communicate complex issues in a simplified and understandable way. Experience from oil and gas can be relevant.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree within business/engineering or equivalent education
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, with 5 years in a Project Management role
- Experience with strategic planning and goals
- Experience from management of early phase studies
- Experience from management of large scale (>500 MNOK) EPC projects
- Excellent multidiscipline understanding
- Good knowledge of project execution models from large EPC projects
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language, both verbally and written
About this opportunity we offer:
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks that has never before been conducted
- Development opportunities in a field described as a critical part of the solution to combat ensuring green and clean energy by UN
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
For other questions please call Head of Human Resources:
Terje Simonsen +47 99245898
Please note that all applications for positions must include:
- Updated CV
- Relevant testimonials
- Information about availability
Applications are considered on an ongoing basis from September 2021.
You can find more information about Gen2 Energy at www.gen2energy.com/Alle stillinger