We are seeking Senior Procurement Manager
We are strengthening our Project Execution department and are searching for a team member who can manage our procurement activities related to our growing project portfolio. The Senior Procurement Manager will report to EVP Project Development and become part of a creative competent environment in the company.
Responsibilities and tasks:
The main responsibility for this position will be handling of procurement activities across the whole procurement value chain from preparation of procurement strategy, prequalification of suppliers to contract awards including administration of contracts.
- Cooperate across the projects and take an active role in the respective team
- Establish contract strategies, market assessments, prequalification, preparation of invitation to tenders/enquiry documents
- Evaluate, negotiate and award contracts in collaboration with project management
- Review and advice project team in contractual and commercial follow-up activities
- Contribute to establishing and improving our work processes, procedures, best practices, methods and tools
- Monitor business trends and product availability, including research for potential new suppliers
- Nurture relationships with contractors and suppliers
Qualifications and personal qualities:
We seek people that are innovative, positive and upright with a strong commercial mindset. It is important that you are proactive and challenge the organization constructively. You can communicate complex issues in a simplified and understandable way.
- Relevant Bachelor and master’s degree in technological or economic subjects
- Minimum 10 years of experience within procurement from industrial companies
- Experience from complex EPC project contract negotiations with proven result
- Experience from contract management, including relevant contract standards (e.g., Norsk Standard, NTK)
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language, both verbally and written
- Flexible and dynamic, taking proactive responsibility
About this opportunity we offer:
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks that has never before been conducted
- Empowerment and responsibility
- Development opportunities in a field described as a critical part of the solution to combat climate change ensuring green and clean energy
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good balance between work and life
For further information, please contact EVP Project Development Haakon Helgesen.
For other questions please call Head of Human Resources:
Terje Simonsen +47 99245898
Please note that all applications for positions must include:
- Updated CV
- Relevant testimonials
Applications are considered on an ongoing basis from September 2021.
Due date: 01.01.2022
Location: Horten or Oslo
You can find more information about Gen2 Energy at www.gen2energy.com/Alle stillinger